Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd
ABN: 56 640 779 326
A: 38 Latitude Boulevard, Thomastown, Victoria, 3074
M: 0488 772 423
Terms & Conditions
These Terms govern your access to, usage of all content, Product and Services available at https://woodco.com.au website (the “Service”) operated by Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to our services are subject to your acceptance, without modification, of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies published and that may be published from time to time by us.
Please read the Agreement carefully before accessing or using our Services. By accessing or using any part of our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to any part of the terms of the Agreement, then you may not access or use our Services.
The Agreement does not transfer from Us to you any of Ours or third party intellectual property, and all right, title, and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd and its licencors.
Third Party Services
In using the Services, you may use third-party services, products, software, embeds, or applications developed by a third party (“Third Party Services”).
If you use any Third Party Services, you understand that:
- Any use of a Third Party Service is at your own risk, and we shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for Third Party websites or Services.
- You acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Where use of any part of our Services requires an account, you agree to provide us with complete and accurate information when you register for an account.
You will be solely responsible and liable for any activity that occurs under your account. You are responsible for keeping your account information up-to-date and for keeping your password secure.
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account that you use to access the Service. You shall not share or misuse your access credentials. You must notify us immediately of any unauthorised uses of your account or upon becoming aware of any other breach of security.
We may terminate or suspend your access to all or any part of our Services at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately.
If you wish to terminate the Agreement or your Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd account, you may simply discontinue using our Services.
All provisions of the Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
We offer refund within the first 10 days of your purchase, if 10 days have passed since your purchase, you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
Eligibility for Refunds and Exchanges
- Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- The item must be in the original packaging.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (email and or phone number)
- Please do not ship the product back to us, we will review your refund request and decide on a suitable arrangement
- In the event we do require the product to be shipped back to us, you may be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- Please see, we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Our Services are provided “AS IS.” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd and its suppliers and licencors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd, nor its suppliers and licencors, makes any warranty that our Services will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, our Services at your own discretion and risk.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
Except to the extent any applicable law provides otherwise, the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be governed by the laws of Australia.
The proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to the Agreement and any access to or use of our Services will be the state and federal courts located in Australia.
Woodco Product Investment Pty Ltd reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If we make changes that are material, we will let you know by posting on our website, or by sending you an email or other communication before the changes take effect. The notice will designate a reasonable period of time after which the new terms will take effect.
If you disagree with our changes, then you should stop using our Services within the designated notice period, or once the changes become effective.
Your continued use of our Services will be subject to the new terms.